Whatever you do… do not lose yourself. (Unknown author)
Still at college? Or did you recently graduate and take on your first job? Coaching for students and young adults helps you deal with the specific issues that arise during this time of life.
Coaching is worth considering for any of the following reasons:
- You are asking yourself who you have become or who you want to become in these dynamic times.
- You would not mind discussing any inner conflicts you may have with someone other than your friends or parents.
- You are ready to finally make your voice heard as you have come up with a genuinely firecracker of an idea, but no one is listening.
- You are looking to improve your communication style to give you a proper sense of your part in interactions with others.
- You want to learn to take a slightly more distanced approach, cut out all the hassle and be in the driving seat of your own destination.
- The pressure to perform is proving a hindrance.
- You are struggling to make the switch from the world of academia to the world of work.
Please feel welcome to get in touch. Setting out from your wishes, we sit down together to see how coaching may contribute to your career and development.
For students and young adults who need to pay for the interviews out of their own pockets, I charge an adapted rate. If your employer is happy to contribute financially, we go by an investment plan.